Thank you for your interest in this festival, staged jointly with WMDF.
“Mogu Mogu” is a Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound of eating: our interpretation is “More Goods, More Gourmet” from around the world.
If you are interested in building a community atmosphere at our event, please download the MoguFes Conditions and Application form (J only). We are always looking for a wide variety of things to experience: many different styles of foods, as well as clothing, accessories, drinks, and services such as massages or fortune-telling, and charities.
Event Details 2016
- Name: Mogu Mogu Festival 2016
- Abbreviation: MoguFes
- Theme: Goods and Gourmet from around the world
- Place: Motomachi Park (Atlas, Bunda, Chara, Deneb areas)
- Dates: Aug 5 @ 16:00-21:45, Aug 6 to Aug 7 @ 14:00-21:45, Aug 8 to 10 @ 16:00-21:45, Aug 5 @ 16:00-21:45
- Organisers: Worlds Meet Japan (General Incorporated Association)
- Application Deadline: 25 May, 18:00
Enquiries (Japanese only, please)
WMDF MoguFes Staff (Gosuke Kitamura, Junya Ito)
TEL. 0138-51-5727 (c/o Hitococochi Inc)