1. What idea inspired you to come here?
- I sympathized with the WMDF’s view that all the people has a fun with delivering the Philippine’s cultural music and dance and also transmitting this culture to the next generations. So, that’s why we join to this festival.
2. What performance do you play?
– We try to make an unique stage to value diversity. The culture from North, Central and South of Philippine, each has difference. In the South, the culture was influenced by Malaysia and Indonesia, so we express the culture with dance with bamboo and dance like animals.
3. What do you want to transmit with your performance?
– I want to share the Philippine’s culture with the people from many other countries. And I want to teach our culture to promote also to preserve. Above all, we’d love to make people enjoy with our performance.
4. What is your “New Beginning”?
①Many different culture get together to one place, share the culture and make new.
②Promoting each culture and use the diversity.
③Sharing with many people encourage me a lot.
④Getting more circle community
5. What do you think about Hakodate?
- I feel like we are one big family. There are some similarity between Philippines and Hakodate. When I visit Hakodate Hachiman Shrine, I found the meaning of washing hand to purify before praying is similar to our culture to purify. And I’m so impressed no trash in the park because the stuffs work so hard.
6. What is your own WMDF?
Kayamanan Ng Lahi